Monday, August 6, 2007
Uncle Nate
So last week I was forced - I mean volunteered to sub in nursery. Parents were just shoving their kids in the door and leaving which was great for them i'm sure but here I am on the other end asking a two year old what their name is. Not so fun! Anyways, The Valentines (a family in our ward) dropped off their little son (age 2) and I asked him what his name was to which he told me Joe. Now I knew his name wasn't Joe because I did know that they had an older Son named Joe and well I think that would be pretty mean to have two kids.....anyways, Kylee comes up and I ask her what the kids name was to which she replied Uncle Nate. I smiled and said "this guy right here is your Uncle Nate?" and she said "yes, he's Uncle Nate" and then she bounced off to play. Well, turns out his name is Nathan.....I found this out awhile later during Nursery. The funny part is that Kylee (though i've told her several times that his name is just Nathan) continues to call him Uncle Nate. So we are leaving church yesterday and she see's him in the hall and says "bye Uncle Nate, see you later." I couldn't help myself....I was cracking up! I told his parents and they seemed amused and were calling him Uncle Nate too. Kylee is just such a crack up! So aren't you lucky Nate....you are famous and you have a blog nammed after you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome. Does she have an Uncle Nate? She is so funny
Kylee is such a crack up! Her real Uncle Nate thinks it's funny too. :-)
I miss that silly girl!
Post a Comment