Susanne and I took the kids (I almost said girls....sorry Gavin) over to the water park a few weeks ago. I know I know, I am FINALLY posting it so you can get off my case now. Anyways, they splashed for about 5 or 10 minutes and then wanted to play on the playground right next door for the rest of the time. This seems to be the pattern lately.....go to water park in swim suit, beg to play on the playground.....go to playground, wander around aimlessly in the grass beside the playground. I just don't get kids. Finally last time we went to the water park last week with some other friends I put my foot down and said "NO, we are here to play on the water park". And so you know what Kylee did the whole time.....wandered around aimlessly staring at the playground when she wasn't nagging me to play on the playground. It was lovely!
Sarah was pretty hilarious though....she really gets into it! Or maybe she was just really thirsty that day?!
No comments:
Post a Comment