Friday, August 3, 2007

The Mystery of the Torn Football










I have come to the realization that my kids are unstoppable when it comes to mischief! I thought Kylee was bad with getting into other peoples lipstick and such at friends houses but Sarah is just following in her big sisters footsteps. I was visiting Susanne, the girls were playing and everything seemed ok......Sarah comes out holding this haft torn football. I assumed that it was just like that from use over time or that someone elses kid had done it. A little while had gone by and I decieded to check on the girls in the back room. When I came to the door the whole room was strewn with little peices of the football! Sarah was still bitting away at it and looked absolutely pleased with herself! My kids are just crazy! Case solved - Sarah is a little mennace just like her big sis!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

That was so hilarious! :-)

Cristin said...

That made me laugh really hard. I bet it tasted awful.

Leslie said...

You owe me $5 bucks!!
Just Kidding, that is pretty funny.