Jobs I've Held:
1. Lifeguard
2. Swim Instructor
3. Admin Assistant
4. SAHM
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. The Count of Monte Cristo
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Hitch
4. Bourne Identity
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Red Vines
2. Jelly Bellys
3. The internet (I love wasting my time!)
4. Laying by the pool alone
Places I Have Lived:
1. Colorado
2. Maine
3. Washington
4. Tennessee
Shows I Enjoy:
1. Lost
2. 24
3. Prison Break
4. CSI
What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time: I thouhgt he was cute, a little skinny and I didn't really like his hair cut at the time. My friend Katie had a big crush on him so I was looking him as the best friend so to speak. When he came back the next summer all buff, new hair cut he definately made me smile.
1. He had bowl hair cut with the part down the middle (a little dated....but it changed to what he has now)
2. He had just got off his mission and probably weighted as much as I did.
3. He wore glasses
4. He seemed smart, ambitious, and athletic
In a "Jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Apology
2. the nobodies perfect tactic
3. the silent treatment
4. crying
Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Italy
2. The Grand Canyon
3. Hawaii (and 39 other states -some just passing through)
4. Victoria, Canada
Favorite Foods:
1. Dessert
2. Thai food
3. Shushi
4. Breakfast - usually of the sugary variety
Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:
1. yahoo
2. Blogs
3. Myspace
4. hotmail
Body Parts I Have Injured:
1. chipped my two front teeth while attempting to crack open a jaw breaker (yes they are fake)
2. had stitches in my lip when my front teeth went right thru
3. small hair fractures in my hand when it got stepped on playing soccer (she was wearing cleats)
4. tore my hip muscle water skiing (its called the piriformis muscle in case your wondering) Yes I am just a ball of accidents waiting to happen so just watch out when your around me.
Nicknames I've been called:
1. Sweets (by Greg)
2. Kare bear
3. California (when I was at BYU)
4. Kare
Now I Get to pick 4 other Blog buddies to do this! Tag your it!
1. Joalea
2. Kimmie
3. Michele
4. Jacqie
Who tagged me:Susanne Ashby
1 comment:
Hi Karen
It's Jamie Porter. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you before you moved. Where are you living now? I hope that all is well with you and the family!
You can e-mail me at theporterfamily@yahoo.com.
Jamie
Post a Comment