Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kids say the darndest things!

So lately Kylee has been saying a lot of funny and not so funny things. We will start with no so funny cause I like getting the bad out of the way. So, we were at the pool and this rather large woman walks by and Kylee shouts (Kylee is always a little on the loud side but this was really loud) "That Lady has a really BIG BUM!". I was about to tackle her under the water so she wouldn't say anything else I was so mortified! Of course the lady looked back and glared at us too! I'm all cringing "sorry". Anyways, Kylee and I had a little "talk" about what not to yell and I totally thought that she understood. Apparently it went in one ear and out the other cause the very next day while we are walking out of the gym she says the same thing really loud to a lady walking in front of us. I was so embaressed!

Ok now for the funny stuff.....we are driving and we pull up next to this red convertible car and Kylee says "WOW, I like that car!"......in which I respond "yeah, who doesn't" kinda non chalntly. Then Kylee says, "Mom, when I grow up can I marry a doctor?" and I reply "please do....that would be nice!" and then Kylee says "When I grow up i'm going to marry a doctor and he's going to buy me that car!". I just couldn't help but chuckle! It was so funny! I then ask her "why is he going to buy you that car?"....and she says "cause we are going to have lots and lots of money and he is going to buy me a lot of cool cars". Kids.....they just gotta make you laugh!

1 comment:

Huhtala Family said...

ummm....who's teaching this child?? Hee-hee that is hilarious. She is very observant that Kylee :)