Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Emma





I promised more Emma pics and so here they are (the house pics and Sarah's b-day are in the works). For some reason she looks a little darker than she really is in these pics (though she is pretty tan girl....just not this tan)


















I love Binky mouth pictures at this age! The binky takes up the whole face and just looks so cute! I know its just me!








Emma has the biggest feet for someone so little. She seriously doesn't fit into newborn socks and fits the 0-3 month ones just perfectly! Its crazy!
There has been some debate over who Emma might look like since my girls seem to all look different. So, I threw in some baby pics of Sarah and Kylee for comparison. The top two are Sarah (you can probably tell by the light complextion) and the next two are Kylee. I think she looks like both of them! She definately has more of Kylee's coloring (maybe even darker) and probably Kylee's eyes and lips but who know!





6 comments:

Shirley said...

I said she looked like Sarah right off the bat because of the nose. But I guess Kylee started out with that cute little button, too!

Owner said...

she's so cute!! so so so cute. congrats!

Dave Dyk said...

My opinion is that Emma looks more like Sarah and Greg and that Kylee looks more like you. However, I see what you are saying about Emma having characteristics similar to Kylee too! You just have a very cute family!

Susanne said...

AAAAAAH! I want to come over and see her so badly!!! She is so adorable. Definitely looks like her sisters. It looks like she lucked out and got the tan skin like Kylee (I am so jealous) but she looks a lot like Sarah, too. I love the black & white feet picture. ♥

Jesse Edwards said...

OOOHHHH!!! SO cute!!!!

Lorne said...

congrats, she's beautiful. I didn't even realize you had your third already, you (just like my sisters) are way ahead of me with this baby thing. take care -keely