Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sarah's B-day (a little late)

Ok, since moving into our new house about a month ago now we have been SICK! The first night in our house Sarah's eardrum ruptured (we didn't even know she had an ear infection....she's a trooper). After that lovely night and a trip to the doc first thing in the morning everyone (minus the prego lady) got sick. Not your typical cold but something much much worse. It lasted thru Sarah's planned b-day party (that was cancelled) and into my last week of pregnancy of course. Luckily I didn't get sick but it was no fun being 9 months prego and taking care of a bunch of sickies either. Anyways, I had a few days off and wham....Emma arrives! So, I hate making excuses for not posting pictures but I think I have a pretty good excuse this time. Sarah's b-day is the 2nd and so these are a few pictures from that day when we celebrated with just us. Enjoy! Weird pic of me but you can see i'm about to pop!











I can't believe our princess is 2!!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Cute pics! Wow, Sarah is looking so much older. She doesn't look like a baby at all anymore!

Anonymous said...

i love your end of pregnancy clothes.. they were the only thing that fit me too...

Dave Dyk said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! Looks like a great party! I love the tunnel/ball structure you have! Jonah is jealous!

KTY said...

you have a beautifull family i think you are great parents and a good example.
greg you are a great father, love the pictures. wish i could see the girls more miss you
love you Kylee, Sarah, and Emma
A big hug and kiss from Aunt katie