Sunday, June 15, 2008

More anticipated Pictures...House

I feel very behind right now with all that has happened and really feel the need for some catching up. So, here are a few pics I promised of our house. Don't mind me since there will be quite a few posts this time. We have had a very busy May and June so far.
So, first off Pics of the house.....FINALLY!



Front of the house!











Formal dining room.....well, toy room for now. Don't mind the toys on the floor.....I was about to pop when I took this pic and couln't bare the thought of bending down and picking them up just for the pic :)!



















Livingroom/Family room......so random that we have sponge bob on the TV....usually Dora or something like that!





Downstairs "foyer" and hallway....front door. I'm standing in our living room taking the picture. To the left is the kitchen and also if I were to walk forward the stairs and formal dining room are to the left as well. Down the hall (didn't take pics of these) are the garage entrance, closet, full downstairs bath and 4th bedroom.












Kitchen.....so many cabinets! I love it!





















Backyard (obviously).....not too small but not too big.....this is CA people!










UPSTAIRS:


Master bedroom.....lots of decorating to do!

















Master bath.....love it! There is a countertop opposite the one your looking at and also a shower, toilet closet and our master closet that you can't see in the pic.
















Emma's room.....I know, I know...not painted. That is a very long story for maybe another blog. It will one day be painted a lovely lavender shade that is sitting in the garage right now. I almost took you up on your offer Kelly.....I guess if my water hadn't broken we would have been painting the nursery last Thursday!









Girls room....again not painted....it will be pink!
Girls bathroom (jack and jill style between the two bedrooms). Kylee is very proud of her own bathroom!
Also upstairs is a laundry room and hallways with some cabinets. Hope you enjoyed the tour of our new house! I'll post pics of the girls rooms once they are painted as well.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I love the ultra girly princess bathroom! ♥ I think I've seen more of your house on the virtual tour than when I was actually there in person. ;-)

Dave Dyk said...

Your house is beautiful! I can't wait to see more!