Thursday, April 3, 2008

Funderland

Last Saturday we went to a Birthday party at Funderland for Sarah's friend Zach. Its the cutest little amusement park around here that is just perfect for kids under 8. Even Sarah and Zach could ride the rides without a parent. Here are some pics from the event:















This fish ride was Sarah's favorite! She wanted to go on it over and over again! She was unsure at first but was really loving it by the first turn.
















Another huge favorite was the car ride!
No Park would be complete without a Log ride!

















Or A Dragon Roller Coaster!













Here are some action pics that I thought were hilarious!











Thats Kylee with her hands up on the roller coaster in case your wondering! Too funny!

I'm sure your wondering if I was enjoying these rides too.....well, considering i'm 7 1/2 months prego and probably couldn't even fit into most of them anyways they also had a no-prego policy (I couldn't even ride the train!). So here I am with the camera bag.....isn't that always the way! We had a fun time! Thanks so much to Zach and his family for inviting us! The girls didn't want to go home!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like such a great time! You are so dang Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Funderland. I took my nephews there and they went NUTS. It's just so great to see them laugh and giggle. Plus I liked that Dragon Roller coaster. So did my nephew Damian. He screamed and giggled like a little girl.

Susanne said...

I can't believe we've never been! That'll have to be in the plans next time we're in town (do you think I might be able to dodge the no preggo policy? hehe!). It looks like so much fun! Cute pics! I love the one with Kylee's arms up in the air on the roller coaster. That girl cracks me up!

Siri said...

All the pics are so cute! You are such a darling preggers lady!

Dave Dyk said...

I so would love to take Jonah there! We need to plan a trip down to Sacramento!

Jen said...

I've never seen you preggo -- you're so cute!

Jesse Edwards said...

you look so cute pregnant!!!! love the pics of your family having such a great time!

Abbie said...

Your sister Suzanne gave me a link to your blog. You have a darling family. Funderland sure looks fun!
Abbie Palenske

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You look SO CUTE! You are totally on my top 10 cutest pregnant ladies list!