I have been so excited for some time now to be able to put Kylee into sports or activities.....ones that i'm not having to participate in (i.e. Mommy and me classes....not that there is anything wrong with those types of classes). Its just so much more rewarding seeing her listening to a teacher and doing things on her own. A few weeks ago Kylee started a soccer class and loves it! She has been in gymnastics for awhile now and likes that as well but she LOVES soccer! She is actually pretty good at it so far too. This must come from Greg's genes and not my own since I am terribly uncoordinated! Anyways, here is her all proud of being a little soccer player!
6 comments:
What a cute little soccer girl...I'm sure her mom is a cute little soccer mom, too. Isn't it so fun being the mom? I love it
CUTE!!! I'm so excited for stuff like that with Gracie...it's a ways away though. How fun to watch and cheer for her I bet!
That's cool that Kylie is already in soccer! Does Sarah run along the side lines? I bet she can't wait to play too. :)
I am sorry, I just realized I spelled Kylee wrong. I will remember next time!
Kaitlyn was looking at this with me and said "I want to play soccer just like Kylee." Hmmm... I asked her if she wanted to do soccer only two weeks ago and she insisted she wasn't interested. I guess if I ever want her to do something, I'll just tell her that Kylee does it, too. ;-) Love the pictures, though! I'm so glad that Kylee inherited Greg's genes and not our uncoordinated genes! Haha!
Thanks for the link to your blog. Very fun. You make such cute babies! I just waisted almost all of Anabelle's nap today reading your posts back through last Oct. I really need to stop and do dishes, laundry, vaccum, etc, etc, etc.
Thanks again!
Post a Comment