that. Here are the highlights:Kylee and Jaycie playing in the river....I think they weren't suppose to get wet since we didn't bring towels (that went well).
Our sweet Sarah became a vampire....oh, I mean she became the real life strawberry shortcake enjoying the delicious treat (strawberries). Just as a side note: Sarah really does smell like strawberries all the time. Its weird really, but just like those little dolls with the scented hair, even after Sarah swims in a chlorinated pool she smells like strawberries....still trying to figure that one out.

Greg with Ky and S. (strawberry shortcake), trying to get wet, while not getting wet, while getting wet....i'm confused, did we bring towels?!
GREG'S B-DAY
Greg ventured into his thirties (turning 31) on the 15th (of June....yes, i'm a month behind). We we're thinking of having a huge party but deceided to play it low key, since it was an off year and all.
After Cake we deceided to take a walk....Sarah is learning how to ride her bike (FINALLY!). Don't you love the chain link fence? This is our view 24/7 until they finish the school....please, please let the the budget pass so we can get our school.
At least we have a park! Or maybe ther're trying to grow a forest....look at that grass!!
Swings!!
We ended the evening with performances from Emma...dong some stunt work. She loves to climb now! Happy b-day Greg, we love you!!
MY B-DAY
Well, no pics to document this or anything but I did have a b-day (the no picture thing was my fault....I took the day off literally, i.e. no makeup, hair in ponytail....it was nice). My neighbor and friend Melissa threw a last minute pool potluck lunch up at our clubhouse. It was fun to hand out in the sun and socialize while the kids played!! Thanks Melissa for the great idea and heading it all up. Besides that, we went to dinner a few times before and after but just relaxed and had German Chocolate cake on the day of when Greg got home. It was wonderful! After that reality hit and I had to do two papers and final for one of my classes.....fun b-day. (Oh, and I tured 29....my last glorius year in my twenties, I have gotta live it up).
SARAH'S BALLET PERFORMANCE
Sarah had her ballet performance for her dance studio - Dance Elite. It was the summer program, and the theme was Disney and Beyond. She danced to "Bibbity Bobbity Boo." It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I cried. I really did cry! She danced two nights, Tuesday and Thursday. On Tuesday we had tickets and went and cheered our little dancer. On Thursday I volunteered backstage and got to entertain seven three year olds for two hours. It was such an experience. I was so proud of her and how she just marched right up on stage and did her best. The audience was about 200 people in a large auditorium at a high school. She asked me the other day if she could do it again because she LOVED it! I can't wait to see her in the winter program!!!
Beautiful Ballerina
Cute girls at dress rehersal....checking out the stage.
The flowers are as big as she is!!


FAMILY VISIT
Brandon taught Kylee some guitar hero. She looks like a rockstar already doesn't she?
Kylee and Brandon also had fun with board games. I think they played every game we own....including Chess. It was so cute! They got along so well.
The pictures I didn't get were of Alexis playing Barbies with Sarah and Kylee, and also of Lisa and Me out shopping. What a fun weekend. Hope we can see you guys again soon!!
4TH OF JULY!!
On the 4th we had a really busy and fun day!! It was amazing how much we could pack into one day, regardless of naps. We started out at the church with the pancake breakfast, and bike parade. Food was YUMMY, and the bike parade was so adorable. All the kids strutting their stuff.
Mid parade we had technical difficulities with a loose pedal that popped off.
Kylee was so excited to show off her two wheeled skills. She is a pro now....and of course the decorations that she was proud of too.
Next we headed to our friends the Fink's for BBQ and swimming. 
Being so lady like.
Hardly anything on the face! Do you notice the hand behind her though?
This is better! Cute girls! This is Kylee with her friend Nicole. Nicole is one of Kylee's best friends (her and Jaycie, and Lauren).
More throwing of Kylee!
After all the swimming and fun we had an awesome BBQ....the food was so yummy!!! Susanne and Nate came up and met us at our friends. The kids swam and then we headed up to a firewords show in Lincoln. It was a great show. Wish I had more pictures but since mine is out of commission right now I was at the mercy of others. I think Susanne has some of my kids at the firework show.....i'll have to get those from her. We had a great time!! Thanks everyone!!
SUMMER DAYS
Besides that we've been spending a lot of our days doing this....
Sarah is starting to swim....my kids are little fishies.

And I knew Kylee was cute but geesh!
Well, I could have predicted this....
Ok, i'm done now! Happy Summer everyone!!


































2 comments:
Wow! Your family sure has been busy! Your 4th looks like a total blast! I love all the ballet photos of Sarah... such a big girl and so cute!
wow, I'm not surprised that post took you hours, tons of cute pictures to upload! At least you're kind of caught up now, right?! Hopefully?!:) Next cake you make, let's do fondant, you're creative, we can make something fun! The girls looked cute in their 4th of July outfits!:) And I'm with you on the school...let's get it open! I'm all about drop-off in my pjs!:)
Post a Comment