Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sarah's 3rd Birthday!!

Sarah turned three back on June 2nd. She was so excited to turn "frwee"....she's been practicing holding up three finger in anticipation of the big day. We had a party at our house: friend, cake, presents, games...the works. The kids had a blast! I can honestly say though that having so many b-day in June and especially two in one week (Emma's in on the 5th) is a little tiring. But, as Greg pointed out, we can relax the rest of the year. :)! So here is our big "frwee" year old (who's actually really tiny....she still wears a 2T!).





The Birthday girl!!


















Older girls doing some races








Little kids doing duck duck goose - trampoline style!

And a video of our lovely singing. Its sad that there is proof of me blowing out my child's b-day candles. LOL!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

I don't I ever realized that Luke and Sarah were so close in age. She is a cutie. Luke can't say three right either.

Dave Dyk said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! She looked so cute all dressed up for her party with her hair done up. I also love the photo of you and Kylee at her graduation. You and your girls are all so beautiful! Also, I don't know how you keep up in June. Sounds like a whirlwind of a month!

Jen said...

I, personally, think June is the BEST month for birthdays. Some of my favorite people were born in June...

Susanne said...

What a cutie! Love all the pictures! Wish we could've been there!