Alright, now for the update:
Since last time I posted a lot has happened! I will start out with some crazy/bad new first.
Gal Stone issues
Right after I posted we had a really bad week! First, Greg had a gal stone attack and went into the ER.....he's going to have to get his gal bladder out. He didn't want to have to do it but it's just too painful when he has the attacks. They say its like child birth.....except for the pushing out the humungo baby part!
Second ER visit and ambulance ride
Anyways, the week kinda dragged after that with my classes and staying up all crazy hours to finish homework assignments....then Friday hit. I swear it could have been friday the 13th with all that happened! Greg was leaving for work in the morning and the girls (ky and sar) were jumping on our bed. Greg told Sarah to jump off the bed onto a stack of pillows as we were heading downstairs. So, Sarah jumped and totally missed the pillows! She landed right on her tail bone and then just looked up at both of us with a panic kinda look in her eyes. I swear it was the scariest thing I have ever experienced! I realized right away that she couldn't breath! Greg snatched her off the floor and she started this low grunt cry thing cause she still wasn't breathing. Greg and I both started panicking and he handed her off to me while he quickly dialed 911! She started turning blue as I was trying to get her to take a breath and rubbing her back to hopefully get her to do something. She then turned sheet white and her eyes started rolling back in her head. I was freaking out!! I remember saying to Greg "Get the ambulance here now!!! She's fading!". After her eyes rolled back and I yelled that she seemed to come to and actually took a very gaspy breath but was still really struggling to breathe! The ambulance came and they decided to take her for a ride to the hospital since she was having so much difficulty breathing. Thank you to all those paramedics that were wonderful and really did an EXCELLENT JOB getting to our house quickly (though Greg thinks they could have gotten their faster). Sarah turned out to be fine.....just had the wind seriously knocked out of her! We were very relieved!
Car troubles
Ok, I know this is a long post but hang in there with me! Same day after getting home from the ER Greg goes to work. Of course his clutch on his truck would have to go out that day! Its fixed now but man what a Friday!!
Anyways, on to happier notes....
School
Kylee started Preschool......a one that I send her to as opposed to me doing it. She loves it!!! I can't wait for her to start Kindergarten. Its just so fun hearing her say things like "thank you so much mommy for letting me go to school" and "today I learned about the letter A....." and then lists about a million things that start with the letter A....makes me so proud! Sarah has been having a hard time with Kylee going to school. She wants to go soooo bad!
First Day of School
Swimming
Besides our many fun times at the pool this summer Kylee also just finished up swim lessons which she totally loved. I think next year i'm going to get her on a swim team. She can swim pretty far doing like a modification of the front crawl but the girl can go forever on her back!! Its hilarious! When I taught swim lessons it was pretty rare for a kid to want to swim on their back.....that's Kylee for you.....she just has her own way of doing things! I will have to post pics of swimming lessons later since I haven't downloaded them yet!
Smiles
Emma is probably the happiest baby ever! She is sooo smiley! Its fun because its not just for me but for her sisters too! She loves when they come over and talk to her and play with her! She is also sooo tickley and has been laughing a whole lot this past week! I love it!!
Just smiling because
In this one I am tickling her....she is cracking up!
I wish I had more pics of Emma....i'm going to try to be better! That darn third child syndrome! You can't even see that her hair has grown so much longer! Also, I really need to take some pics of Sarah too.....and Kylee while i'm at it!
As far as everything else......life is just going.....lots of playdates, trips to the pool (it's still like 100 degrees around here), dora the explorer and the usual getting into my lipstick, summer is coming to a nice close and everything is as it should be....at least this very minute. I'll try to update sooner!
9 comments:
Wow, that ER visit sounds extremely scary, I'm glad everything is okay. That is one of my biggest nightmares that my children stop breathing and I can't help them.
I talk to you practically every day and you never mentioned any of that bad stuff. Crazy! When it rains, it really pours, huh?! But I'm glad everyone is okay now. Emma is growing so FAST!!! She is adorable! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Wow, what a day! I'm sorry you had to go through that!
Love those pics of Emma and Kylee too! Glad to hear you survived the term!
Oh my gosh. How scary about Sarah! I certified in CPR when I was preggo with Belle, but after reading that, I'm getting worried that I woldn't remember what to do. I'm glad everything was ok.
Emma scratched her eye?! I get so queesy when it comes to eye injuries. Poor thing.
We need to get the girls together. Let me know when you have a couple minutes. :)
Glad to hear that you made it through your classes - I'm still in awe of your ability to do it all! And I'm even more glad to hear that Sarah is okay. How scary! I can't even imagine... Your girls are so cute!
Wow, you all survived a pretty crazy week. Hope Greg will be alright. I was so tense even reading about Sarah not breathing! Your family is in our thoughts to have some better weeks ahead :)
holy cow!!! that scare with Sarah would be SO scary! You've been busy! So good to hear you're doing well.
holy snap, the accident sounds so scary!! i'm glad sarah's okay, but i'm sure it's seared into your minds now. emma is just adorable, what a cutie!
I love that your blog started all ER and horrible stuff and then ended with those 2 totally cute pictures of Emma. Why are baby pics in the bath tub so darn cute? She is such a cute baby!
Post a Comment