Thursday, August 14, 2008
Crazy
This will be a really quick post....not because I don't have tons of pictures to share and not because we haven't been doing lots of last minute summer fun......but because i'm CRAZY! I started classes again to get my Teaching Credential/Masters about two weeks ago and have liteally been doing nothing but homework and homework 24/7. Did I mention Crazy?! I must say though that I had a pre-conceived notion that getting your degree online (which is what i'm doing....through National University) was basically going to be a piece of cake. Wow, was I ever wrong!! I am taking TWO classes (yes, only two.....and i'm only going to do one in the future from now on) and I have literally been up until midnight or later every night for the past two weeks because the classes are kicking my butt! You might be asking....don't you still wake up at night with a nursing baby? Yes, why yes I do. And don't you wake up early with your other two kiddos.....6:30am every morning! Why on earth are you doing this then? Well, that is a question that really requires a much longer response so you'll have to let your imaginations run wild with that one until I can post again. In the meantime.....I will be typing away on my 1000 word case study due tomorrow.....yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
You are crazy, but way to go. I have considered going back to school and can't imagine it with 1 kid....Keep up the good work :-)
You are nuts. I used to think those online programs were easy, until I took one to get my paralegal certificate and MAN it was a lot of work... like real school!
Yeah, I don't envy you right now. When Nate was taking those online classes last year, he was doing homework for hours and hours and hours. It SUCKED!
Karin, you're right, you are crazy! But also amazing! I know you can do it! Good luck!
You are crazy! How have you kept up with everything?? Hope you don't have many more weeks to finish the term 'cause two classes sounds like a lot of work. Good for that you are doing this though! I'm proud of you!
Karin... I am so sorry. I am sure you are doing a great job of handling all of it much better than I am going too, I start school on Monday... we will see how that goes! I miss you call me (i know you always call) but call me when you have a quick second kids go back to school on MOnday so life will not be so crazy!
Hi Greg and Karin!
Isn't it a small world when you have access to the internet (and a blog)?
Wow, Karin. You are ambitious! Good for you. At least these crazy times are only temporary, right?
We are blogging too and embarressing ourselves online for everyone to see. Come see us http://dotdotdottl.blogspot.com
Take care,
Susanna Etchells Dottl
You should just turn in a picture that fits the essay topic.
A piture is worth 1000 words!
oh wow. you ARE nuts. but big kudos to you for doing it, that's great!!
You are so brave. Don't know how you do it, but best wishes with your program. I hardly know who I am half the time and I only have Charlotte! How do you like only 3 hours of sleep? :)
well when you're up until midnight you should call me, I'm usually up too! Good thing you're one smart cookie!
Hello Karin!
Nicole told me you were on her blog. so I thought I woudl find you. :) You wouldn't happen to be going through WGU? I just enrolled to get my BA in teaching. Congrats on your new baby. I am currently trying to figure out when she was born. I had A little lady on July 22. :) I am glad to see you are doing so well.
Post a Comment