Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sweetness!

I was just talking to Susanne about how I would never do a post where I say "my kids are the cutest kids in the world" but I'm a hypocrite....I think they are pretty dang cute most of the time!




Who wouldn't love a sweet little angel like this! She's getting so chunky and sooo cute....little Emma








Sister love! You can see in this pic how different in complexion they all are!








Its crazy that I would have a little white/strawberry blondie and then a little tan/dark haired girlie.....genes are so funny! I think Emma is even darker than Kylee....crazy! By the way Sarah has been out in the pool quite a bit can you tell?!

5 comments:

Jesse Edwards said...

your kids are so cute! I think you are completely justified in saying that they are!

Susanne said...

I think they're pretty dang cute, too! But maybe I'm a little biased.

Becky said...

So so cute! You do have the cutest. (well except for Preston of course)

Dave Dyk said...

Those pictures of the girls are so sweet. Emma is growing so fast and is getting cuter by the minute!

Huhtala Family said...

She is so adorable (they all are of course). I miss you guys!