Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Emma's Blessing Day!





Sunday was Emma's blessing! It was a really wonderful day and had a lot of fun seeing family and friends! Thank you to all those who shared the day with us!


















Me with my girls! I thought they looked so cute all in white!










Our family!













Daddy and his girls!




















I love this one of Kylee holding Emma!












And this has to be one of my favorites ever of Sarah! Girls just look soooo cute in white with big white bows!




!




Our sweet little Emma!

8 comments:

The Burke's said...

Your family is too cute. All your girls are just adorable. You do NOT look like you just had a baby. No way! Congrats again.

Jen said...

What a happy day! your girls are so beautiful - just like their mommy! Oh, and from the last post - I can't believe how grown-up Tyler is! He used to be my little buddy!

Leslie said...

Emma looks like an angel. I love all the girls in white!

Cristin said...

Wow, she looks SO dark in that last picture!

Susanne said...

I'm so glad we got to come out for the weekend! We had tons of fun. I feel so homesick for Sacramento every time I come to visit!

Becky said...

The looks so beautiful all in white!

Dave Dyk said...

Such cute pictures! Love the girls' dresses too!

Kel said...

Beautiful girls! Emma is SUCH a sweet baby!! Glad we could be there!!