
When I tell people Kylee is a picky eater most people think "oh, so she eats mac and cheese for every meal"....this would be logical thinking for people referring to a four year old. I know i've mentioned this before but Kylee does not have the typical taste buds of a four year old! I would actually prefer if she ate mac and cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches...it would make life a lot easier. She likes the strangest most gourmet foods you can think of like sour dough bread (literally this is the only type of bread I can get her to eat), dipping sauce (yes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar), and most recently acquired caviar (yes fish eggs). Most of you probably don't believe me so when we were out for lunch the other day (to a sushi restaurant) I brought along the camera to catch this for all to see! The chef made this dish up special just for her....its "Frozen Sashimi Grade Orange Flying Fish Eggs (Tobikko)" on top of rice with some rice paper. Yum yum!
Other funny things Kylee has picked up on lately has been an obsession with taking pictures. She generally doesn't have access to our cameras (because I don't want her to break them) but every time I go to download pictures lately I find some of her "work". These are a few of Sarah that she took:

What a good little model Sarah is huh?!

8 comments:
Yuck! Those little eggs are so nasty. I have to say though, that picture made me laugh. Kylee is such a kook! And I am impressed with her photography skills. :-) That last picture of Sarah is adorable!
i had no idea Kylee liked sushi!? In fact, i didn't even know that YOU liked sushi!? I don't even touch the stuff so I'm VERY impressed that Kylee will!
Thats awesome that your kid likes sushi! Max is considering likeing it, but right now only likes the seaweed and the rice! I can't wait to see baby #3...good luck these last few weeks :-)
I want to take Kylee out to Sushi! Seth doesn't like it that much, but I love it and that was all I wanted when I was pregnant, but I couldn't eat it.
oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that she eats stuff like that!!! That's insane! wow...If I could get Gracie to eat meat at all that would be a miracle!
She's a girl after my own heart. I used to LOVE to eat sushi. Now I can't really do it because of the rice. But what a girl!
Pretty funny stuff with the sushi! OK, so are you guys living out here near Lincoln? I'll drop you an email and we will definitely have to get together sometime soon. Hope the pregnancy is going well for you, Karin. Talk to you soon, Teneil
Funny stuff! I think Kylee is a budding photographer as well...
Post a Comment