Friday, May 30, 2008

When will Emma come?!

I apologize now for not having the pics of the house up.....I have taken most of them of the inside (though not lovely....still lots of boxes and toys on the floor). I was going to post them today after I took a pic of the front of the house but Greg worked from home and didn't move his truck from the front like i'd planned he would so i'll post them later....I promise! Obviously we are still waiting for Emma to get here.....any predictions on when she might come? I don't have any prize to offer other than that you'll have predicted the birth of my child. My due date is June 9th (via the calendar). They moved it up a day to June 8th when I had my ultrasound. My last two have been exactly 5 days before their calendar due dates. I already had my membranes stripped once (on tuesday) but nothing so far. I am going in again on Monday for another try. I was really hoping for a May baby but it looks like she is holding out for June! Anyways, I won't tell you the date i'm thinking but i'd love to hear what all of you think?

11 comments:

Susanne said...

I'm gonna have to say it'll be next Tuesday, June 3rd. (you lucky girl, always having them early!) And should I predict the weight and length, too? How 'bout 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 in. :-)

kel said...

Oh let's see...Wednesday, June 4th, 3:00pm-ish, light brown hair, blue eyes, 7lbs. 10oz., 19.5 inches. Another beautiful Hopkin's girlie!! Praying for you!

Jen said...

I'll go with the 4th - I have to say that birthday has served me well for almost 28 years! I can't wait to hear all about her and to see cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

i think June 2nd...it will be another night baby so greg can drive you over her for me to watch theh kids again!

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

June 4th, then Rylie and Emma can share their birthday! Although I will say that it is a pain to plan a party around graduations and the end of school!

Dave Dyk said...

I am thinking she will be born June 2nd and she and Sarah (and Jonah) will have the same birthdays!

Huhtala Family said...

I'm gonna say the 5th just cuz too many people have my guess :) Nothing worse than waiting for labor to happen....Maybe your having her right now!

Abbie said...

I guess June 7th...that is Ethan's birthday. Looking forward to pictures.

tara said...

hey karin--i finally found your blog! how are things? are you still pregnant? i'm going to guess yes by the fact that you haven't posted. congrats! i hope it all goes (or went) well. have a fabulous june!

Owner said...

just checking it to see if she's here yet, i hope so!! can't wait to see her cute face.

Susanne said...

C'mon! I want to see some pics of your little cutie! ♥