Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yes we did have Halloween




I know, I know.....its almost Thanksgiving and here I am posting my Halloween pictures finally! Its not that we didn't go.....its more like i've been too lazy to post them. We went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church and then also downtown Fairoaks with the pre-school. Kylee had a great time though she asked me "why is there two halloweens this year?" since we had gone twice. I told her it was her lucky year and that she should live it up. Anyways, way too much candy later.....Kylee was Sleeping Beauty and Sarah was the Little Mermaid, just in case you couldn't tell :)!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Aw! They turned out cute! Kylee is such a crack up. Kaitlyn was the opposite... she wanted to know why we weren't going trick-or-treating anymore, once Halloween was over. :-)

Becky said...

Cutie pies! I love your little princesses.

Anonymous said...

how cute i love kylee's dress!!!

Becky said...

Karin~ I would love to send you an invitation to my baby shower in California. If you could just email it to me that would be great. My email is beckyataylor@gmail.com

Thanks so much!