Monday, November 12, 2007

Two Little Finds!



This weekend we were down in So. CA for a baby blessing.....while we were down there we ended up going to a craft bizzare that Greg's Aunt Virginia sells stuff at each year during the holidays. Well, we told Kylee that she could pick out one thing.....this pink chair is what she picked out. Isn't it so cute! Its hand made, hand painted....totally goes with Kylee's room! Anyways, of course we had to get one for Sarah too! So here is Sarah's chair (purple to match her decorations). Can't have them fighting over the same one chair!

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Kaitlyn saw me looking at these and said "So cute, Mommy... Can I have one too?" The girl has good taste (as does Kylee). :-)

Becky said...

Those are so pretty! I love handmade goods.

Anonymous said...

HOW ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! How was the rest of the trip?

Huhtala Family said...

Too cute. I love little rockers!

Kel said...

very cute!! like mother, like daughter...good decor sense!

Dave Dyk said...

Those chairs are sooo cute! Wish I had a little girl to buy one for!