Kylee loves to talk on the phone! Usually to her Grandma & Grandpa but also to her Aunt Katie (these are the typical victims). Yesterday I was talking to my Dad and Kylee requested to talk to my little brother Tyler (age 12). I handed over the phone and she wandered off to her bedroom......I didn't realize that so much time had passed and so I went in her room and she was still talking to Tyler! Poor Tyler! I calculated the time up that she had been on the phone and it was 45 minutes talking his ear off! Today her friend Sydney wanted to talk with her on the phone and I swear they were on for a half an hour! When they finally were wrapping things up her little friend Sydney said "i'll call you later Kylee.", what a crack up! I have it in for me when she's a teenager!
4 comments:
Oh, you are in trouble! If she's already addicted, it can only get worse from here...
You are doomed! I love how they pick up sayings that adults say but don't even think about. Too cute!
Yah, Syd was begging me all afternoon to call Kylee back...i didn't realize she had told her she would...oops, my fault. O well, guess it saved our lines from being tied up for another hour or so?? ha, ha, ha!!
That is so funny! It reminds me of the days back in h.s. when us girls used to talk for hours on the phone to one another. Kylee is so your daughter, Karin!
Post a Comment