Saturday, September 22, 2007
Fall is HERE!
I don't know what it is about the weather changing that gets me so excited! I guess it must be that I am in love with the fall....the trips to the pumpkin farm, warm clothes, soups, apples, Halloween (yes I love the dressing up and candy), Thanksgiving, Holiday craft fairs and leaves. Lately we have had some pretty chilly days and it makes me want to curl up in a blanket and read a good book. Since that hasn't happened in quite awhile I am open to suggestion on good books. The girls are old enough that they play for hours together which leaves me wanting to catch up on some literature while I have the chance! So please if you have any books that you just love, please share! I have my blanket and cozy couch all ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I just finished reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It is so good and perfect for this time of year. She also has two other ones that go along with Twilight if you get addicted like I am. She is a member, but the books aren't church books. It is our book for the month of October for the book club up here. I definitely suggest it. If you want to know more about it call me. I love fall too! I am so happy for sweaters and cider.
I really enjoyed "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd. I flew through it because it was so great.
I forgot to tell you too fall is my favorite time of year. The weather, the holidays, the food; it makes me giddy just thinking about it.
I loooove Autumn!!!!! I can't wait for the pumpkin patch and Apple Hill. :-) Have you read Angels & Demons yet? It's the prequel to Da Vinci Code. You can borrow it from me if you haven't read it yet.
♥ Hey, wanna learn how to make these cute little hearts? I just learned! Just type
& h e a r t s ;
but without the spaces. Try it!
♥
♥
♥
Hey Karin, go ahead and delete these comments :) I'm just trying out this heart trick
Here's one more try:
♥
I just read 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' by Khaled Hosseini with my book club and it was great (very sad though). He is the author of 'The Kite Runner' also a good tearjerker book. I would also recommend 'My Sister's Keeper' by someone I can't remember. It's sad too! I don't know what is with my book club choosing sad books!
Post a Comment