Wednesday, October 3, 2007

FHEG Tournament











Its not too often that we venture out for FHE. Not because it's not fun but really the girls just aren't old enough to do all that much. Our typical FHE if we head out is going to the park or feeding ducks. We thought we would try out a new activity the other night for FHE - minature golf. Kylee loved it! She was actually pretty good at it too (which doesn't surprise me....since she seems to have all of Greg's athletic ability and thankfully non of mine). So Greg and Kylee played the course while I chased around Sarah who wouldn't let go of my club or the ball. By the end Sarah did find that throwing the ball was a fun game (fun for me too since I had to chase that down as well). In the end Kylee said "that was fun, lets do it tomorrow!".....if only she knew I was secretly vowing not to do it again until Sarah was much older.....but I suggested "yeah, maybe as a daddy-daughter date". :) He he!

5 comments:

Dave Dyk said...

I am with you on waiting to do things like mini golf until the kids are older! Sounds like Kylee had fun so maybe Greg will have to get her golf lessons. he he. :)

Susanne said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait until the kids are older so that we can do more fun stuff. Right now the most fun we can seriously have is going to the playground or Chuck E. Cheese. That's good that Kylee did so well, though. Great idea for a Daddy/daughter outing. :-)

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I have not been miniature golfing in ages. Maybe that is because I am terrible at most sports...(Now you can guess why I ran cross country and joined the swim team in high school. No hand eye coordination required!)

Kel said...

Wish we could have joined you! You and I could have chased Zach and Sarah together!!

Huhtala Family said...

Too cute. You've inspired me to take my family to do something fun on Monday!