













We just got back from our trip to Crescent City, CA. Where is that you might ask? Well, its about 20 miles south of the OR border (still in CA though and right on the coast) and we were up there visiting Greg's brother David and his wife Amy. Thanks to them for letting us bug them for the weekend! We had a blast! Who knew Crescent City was so beautiful! We played at the beach, flew kites, trecked the redwoods, visited a lighthouse and an aquarium and also stopped by and said hi to Paul Bunyan. Here are some of our more memorable pics! Enjoy!
7 comments:
Very cute pictures! It does look like you had a blast. Now I want to go to Crescent City! :-)
the pictures are so cute! I missed you while you were away! glad you had a great time!
Love the pictures! I love how you guys actually incorporated yourselves into the picture rather than just the kids. I need to do more of that.
The pictures are wonderful. Looks so beautiful there and like you all had a great time together!
Now that's a post!! Good one! Looks like a great trip!! & I must say...your teeth/smile look awesome!!
I love the pictures! Your family is so cute!
Hi Karen--I got your blog site through Nate & Susanne's site--loved it! I can't believe how cute your girls are. It didn't seem to long ago that we were pregnant with our firsts together. It's great to see that your family is doing well and growing.
Teneil
www.thedetlingfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment