Here I am with the Kylee birthday pics. Whew, there were so many of them that it was hard to narrow it down. I also want to do a post so you can see her from tiny until now.....I'm getting too ambitious on here. Anyways, we had a really fun time for Kylee's birthday. We did it at our house, Carnival Themed, 18 kids and four adults (yeah, I hired two Young Woman from our church....so glad I did, and highly recommend just for crowd control). I got a lot of my ideas from the Family Fun website. If you haven't been to it before you should check it out here...its awesome!!! We started them out with a craft to carry their tickets in that they earned at each game. After that we went out and they got to rotate through the stations of games. We had potato sack races, fishing game, clothespin drop, horseshoes, softball toss, can knock over, face painting, mystery box and of course the TRAMPOLINE!! So here you go, pics of the big day:
The girls race just cracks me up!! They look so giddy.....and Kylee's hair, oh boy!
Can knock over or whatever you want to call it.....
Minor mishap with the face painting. I went to Michael's and they only had Face Painting Crayons because all the other face painting products were discontinued....so instead of going to another store I bought the stupid crayons....so here I am "hand painting" because they were not working on the face. Something had to go wrong....
The best source of entertainment! We love our new trampoline! Gotta love how kids can just jump for hours.
This picture looks weird but the game was a great hit! The kids had to reach in and guess what was in the box.
And after the kids ran through all the games (in less than an hour I might add) our young women entertained them with duck duck goose and freeze tag......why haven't I hired extra help before?
One of the projects I took on for her party....some cardboard and paints later and I had myself a picture board. The kids loved it....and it was fun taking every ones picture behind it!
Anyways, there you have it folks....mass chaos for two hours and 18 very happy kiddos. I actually totally loved it but I'm crazy like that....I LOVE kids birthday parties. I told Greg that I was more excited than Kylee. LOL!
We love our Kylee girl and can't believe she is 5!! She is such a beautiful, smart, creative, strong individual and we are very happy that she is a part of our family! HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!!










6 comments:
Looks like that was an awesome party! So sad that we missed it. :-( I LOVE kid parties, too. Although I'm not sure how elaborate Kate's will be this year, since we'll have a one month old baby! Maybe I'll just cheat and take her horse back riding or something...
You are incredible! That looks like so much fun!
Happy Birthday Kylee! Looks like the best of birthday parties. Hiring help is a brilliant idea!
You can tell its a crazy party when someone gets hurt face painting. Looks like you had a fun time.
How fun! Love that carnival idea! I am totally impressed with your picture board too. :) Happy Birthday, Kylee!
wow! It looks like they all had so much fun!
Post a Comment