Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life is too busy....

I've been avoiding this blog because I have too much to write (**Sigh**). Why does life have to be so busy?! You would think with all the ideas for posts I would be on here constantly....but that would require free time. Its funny cause when I was younger I thought days were too long and now I wish there were a few more hours in them. Oh well, enough of my venting, wasting all my free time......we'll have a few installments of pictures....the first is Disneyland (Easter is going to have to wait its turn). Yeah for Disneyland! Love that place! Can't beat a place that keeps your kids entertained for hours, and turns them into little nightmares the moment your walking out of the park....good times.




Gotta love Mr. Incredible. True story - while we were waiting (an eternity) to see the fabulous Aladdin show, Mr. Incredible walked right past us and a little kid ran out in front of him to try and talk to him I guess. Mr. Incredible pretty much ran over the child, and then stopped and looked around to see what he had smashed, shrugged his shoulders and kept walking as the child's parents scooped him off the sidewalk. The child was sobbing hysterically. Pretty sure that kids is going to be traumatized for life. It was just funny cause it was in slow motion almost, as the parents were yelling "NOOOO" and then the inevitable knock down, hit and run almost....and the shrug. Wow.







Greg watching the parade at CA adventure. No, we didn't inherit another girl....we were with some friends of ours (Jon and Happiness with their three little ones: Paige, Hunter and Devin). Do you see Emma asleep in the stroller? She pretty much lived in there.....at least she's use to naps on the go.



Sorry for the randomness of pictures..... This was at our character breakfast (Minnie and Friends). Emma all of a sudden realized there were strange people around her. She got very fascinated when Dale came over and was trying to get her to give him 5. It was funny/cute.









Here is the first one where she was like - WHAT is that!!!
















MINNIE!!! Would highly recommend the character breakfast....soooo yummy and fun to watch the kids see the characters up close.











Voted most annoying part of the trip....standing in line to see this gal for over an hour. Much grumbling from husbands for the rest of the trip over this one. Would highly recommend Disney does something about the line being in full sunlight pretty much the whole time.....thought the kids were going to keel over when we finally made it in. Oh well, its part of the experience, right?!
















Isn't Tinkerbell suppose to be tiny?


















Dumbo. Wish I had more pics of Emma smiling. She really was happy most of the time.

























Sarah being silly. Love that Toy Story ride...the line, not so much. Oh, and did I mention the best part....Utah was on spring break that week. We kept saying to each other - "Does everyone look Mormon to you?" and then finally someone clued us in while we were standing in line. Thought we were all sneaky booking our trip before all the spring break stuff. Yeah, and it was BUSY!!! At least everyone else had a half a dozen screaming kids as well! :)!





Stroller buddies. Emma looks confused. Much of the time Emma spent trying to pull Sarah's hair (her favorite past time....if she see's hair on anyone she immediately tries to attack!). We had to switch her to the front quite a few times when Sarah had had enough.



And last but not least....Greg and Jon on Tower of Terror....sorry for the picture quality; it was a picture of a picture. They totally were playing it up but it just makes me laugh....goof balls.
We had a great time!!! Can't wait to do it again (in June, Sept., November, January....did I mention we have passes now :)!!).

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh My that pic of Greg at the end is so funny!! Me and Alexis were cracking up!!
You are all so lucky to live so close to DL!! We sure are jealous!
Love all the pics way cute! Emma is getting big she is adorable=)

Cristin said...

Whoa, that Mr. Incredible thing sounds like a potential lawsuit. You might be called as a witness!

Susanne said...

I can't believe Mr. Incredible! What a jerk! Although I'm sure he can barely see in that costume...
Love all the pics! That last one of Greg and Jon is hilarious!

josie said...

We are going in June, I am way excited. I just know to stay out of the way of Mr. Incredible.

Orange Peanut said...

How do you know Happi and John? Happiness and I met at Sac State! Tell her hi if you see her again!

Looks like you guys had fun!

Dave Dyk said...

Looks like a blast! I would love to go down there. Maybe sometime we can meet up!