Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter

A little late, a lot of excuses. Can I just say that life does not slow down, EVER! But here I am again, and you can witness for yourselves that we did in fact have EASTER! We did a lot of things over Easter that I will not be posting....including: Easter Egg hunt at Chick Fillet, Easter Egg hunt with Kylee's preschool party (in which the Easter bunny made a special appearance), Easter Egg hunt in our backyard (apparently the egg hunt was popular this year), Dying of the Easter Eggs and of course the girls tearing into their Easter egg baskets....but I thought I'd post what is of course most anticipated and that is the girls in their dresses (all matching of course).
Let me also say that it is pretty much impossible to take a picture of all three of them with them all looking at the camera and smiling. I almost fell over when I saw that I HAD taken ONE of them all looking:











And now for the individuals.....Kylee, she was being the most cooperative.

























She gives me a lot of fake smiles so I was trying to tickle her here. She is growing up too fast! She looks to much like a little girl now!!














Sarah was ALL OVER THE PLACE!! She wanted me take pictures of her twirling in the dress because she is a ballerina....not so easily accomplished.









Here is a very common Sarah pic...she was so worried that she had a piece of dirt on her (I swear I let my kids play outside....I can't help it if she exceptionally girlie).


















And now she is really concerned about the dirt. Oh brother!



And so I moved on to Emma.....















Who of course by this point was done with the whole picture business and sitting on the lawn. You see when you're the third that equals last and last is interpreted to mean very unhappy baby!! I should have started with her first if I was smarter...but that would mean Sarah would have more dirt to worry about and Kylee would have only fake smiles to shell out. Picture taking is exhausting!!





I tried to give her my lens cap to salvage any last hope of picture taking but alas it was too late....the moment had passed. But I have proof that she was happy when we first started....

Too bad its so far away....oh well, you gotta work with what you got I guess. Happy Easter, very late!!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Very cute. It is hard to get good pictures of kids, but you got a great one of them all together.

Susanne said...

Those are adorable! I am a slacker yet again and haven't even downloaded any pictures from Easter time (although I never even took ones of the kids in their Sunday outfits... maybe next year!).

Owner said...

The girls are so adorable, even if they aren't smiling! I haven't posted anything from easter yet, so you're ahead of me!

Jen said...

They are so beautiful! And I love the pictures. That's one thing I don't really get to do with my boys - no Easter dresses! So it's fun to get to see your pretty girls in them!