Here are the rules:
1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people
Disneyland, Sept. 08 (this is a new computer people....if it had been my fossil in the other room you would have gotten Kylee's birth or something). This was at the Character Breakfast that we went to....loved it! Here, Emma is meeting Mini Mouse for the first time while my other girlies are staring in awe at her. It was cute....good thing this was a decent pic....I was scared.
I tag: Susanne, Becky, Cheryl, Melissa, Mary, Heidi (Jonah) :)! Come on people...you know you want to!
1 comment:
Cuuuute!! Hey, speaking of Disney, how far are you from there? We're thinking of making a trip there in June, if you live somewhat close I'd so love to meet up with you and your family!
Post a Comment