Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monterey - Take two

Alright, I am such a bad blogger....sorry. Literally I have had so many sick kids this past month it's not even funny! Right now Emma is hacking up a lung! Oh the joys and fun of winter time. And we don't even live in a place that gets that cold! Anyways, a few weeks ago we did manage a trip to Monterey again. It was the nicest weekend EVER! It was in the high 70's, crazy for this time of the year! My kids were in swimming suits playing on the beach it was that warm! Greg even braved swimming a little in the ocean....it probably wasn't warm enough for that, but he managed to talk Kylee into going almost chin deep. INSANE! I was on the beach with Emma, while she tried to shove sand in her mouth the whole time. It was fun though! If you ever get a chance to go to Monterey you should take it, its really amazing! So thanks again, Nate & Susanne.....i'm sure you'll see us again soon!





The coast line down to Big Sir....wow!










Happy cows people, happy cows!
















Emma loved the sand!











Us on the beach with the really cool rock formations!













Like this one! Isn't it so amazing?!










Here's us in front of that one!













Also, while down at the cool rock beach, Susanne took a mini photo session with Emma and me. You can check it out here.







We had fun writing our names in the sand as well.









Kylee showing off her dance moves....

And the next day we spent the day like this.....
and this. Emma was covered in sand, literally everywhere, even in the mouth too! She looks like she has a sand mustache here.
In case your wondering, I was not pictured, not because I was in a swim suit or anything....I was in a lawn chair people soaking up the sun, good times! I wish all January days could be like this!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

The weather is gorgeous again this week. Wish you were here for another beach day!

Cristin said...

Wow, that first picture is gorgeous!

Dave Dyk said...

I'm so jealous! I love the family pics and the ones of you and Emma are so precious.

Owner said...

Those photos are beautiful! I sure wish we lived close to a beach, instead of just in sand!

The Great Hunt Family said...

looks so beautiful! I can't believe how big your girls are getting, they are so pretty!!