Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!






Today I have to give a special tribute to my Grandma, who turned 91 today!! I have so many fun memories with her growing up. Some of my favorites that I can remember are....trips to Storyland or Santa's Village, swimming at the campground pool, eating ice-cream, hot chocolate and crackers after swimming, baking Cinnamon rolls and cheesecake with her, running around her backyard thru the sprinkler, playing croquet in her yard, picking apples, and all her yummy baked goods!! Here are some pics that I have with myself and her (don't mind my hairdo's....eeek....I should do a funny flashback post on all my crazy hair).

I love you Grandma and I hope this Birthday will be special for you! We are thinking of you!!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Very sweet post. And some less than flattering pictures of me, too! :-)

Melissa Savage said...

Wow, I think Sarah looks a lot like you as a child, especially in that second picture!