Here are some pics of Emma I thought you might like. The first three are from JCPenny for her two month. I like their studio and would recommend them in general....you never know though cause you can get a really bad photographer sometimes:

The next few are from a studio that I LOVE....they use to be Masterpiece and are now XSiGHT photography (I can't get their link to work!).....these were for her three month. Its already time to get her four month ones too!!! I will post those soon. These are scanned and so they don't look exactly the same but you get the idea. My other favorite photographer of course would be Susaane Ashby Photography!:)!







11 comments:
Those are so beautiful! She's such a pretty baby. Love them!
She is darling. What an angel!
VERY cute! Can't go wrong photographing that little one!!
She is very cute.. She is getting big. Time flies, I swear.
She is so beautiful...Good job on keeping up with Pic...We went quarterly with Max...who knows as we have more :-)
Thanks! :-) And those are gorgeous! I think my favorite is the one of her looking over your shoulder. She is such a cutie. I can't wait to practice on her when I'm there next week!!!
she's so adorable. all your girls are!
Such great photos! So glad to have found your blog!
I love those pictures! So cute!
Such great photos!
Darling pictures of little Emma! It was great to see you guys, along with Nate and Susanne, the other week. Glad to see you are all doing well.
Post a Comment