
I know this post is a little early! However if I don't post it now I won't post it....I just know me to well! Anyways, I have been told by several friends that Easter is the best time to have a girl cause of all the cute Easter dresses. Its funny cause I would think the opposite since they have cute girl dresses all year long but not too many cute boy church outfits the rest of the year. I always look at the little button-up shirts with vests and ties....funny I know! So today I was feeling a little "woe is me" huge pregnant person and I decided instead of sitting here being all sad I would go and take the girls pics in their Easter dresses while the weather is still nice (ok the weather thing is not really an issue but.....I thought i'd throw it in there). So here is my girls all dressed up for Easter....oh and I played with a lot of the pics.....just thought i'd c
hange it up a bit!

hange it up a bit!

11 comments:
VERY cute!! Happy Easter!!
Super Cute pics! That is exactly why I love having a girl! I bought her a pink dress too.
On your epidural blog...I think that you should go into the delivery with an open mind. If you can go natural - great! If not, don't feel like a failure. Giving birth is hard no matter how you do it!
So gorgeous!!! I have totally not been in the picture taking mood lately. Maybe you can help motivate me... :-)
I love those photos you took! Great job! My favorite is the sepia one of the girls walking hand in hand. So cute!
karin, they are so beautiful
They are beautiful! Did you take those pictures yourself?
these are so cute! I miss you! I know I still need to call you.
What DOLLS they are!! I love these pictures.
man, your girls are just gorgeous!!
Love the effects on the pics. Your girls are so absolutely gorgeous you don't need any though :)
KARIN!!!
This is Jesse Clarke (Edwards now)! I found your blog through Jen Orr and am so glad! Your family is gorgeous!
Post a Comment