Friday, February 22, 2008
Can you say OCD!
I'm starting to think that ONLY my not so great habits are rubbing off on my kids. Lately Sarah has been a little OCD about putting her shoes by the door neatly and also putting one sock in each shoe as she takes them off. I must admit that I love this! I think its the best habit ever....basically because it saves me time of having to hunt down shoes and socks when we have to go out. This morning however she was going around the living room picking up little pieces of lint. She brings them to me and says "yucky, thats gross" with her previously blogged yucky face and then she rubs her hands on her pants like 20 times. I guess to wipe off all those germs! I was cracking up! My other not so great habits that my kids have adopted are, peeling the crust off sandwiches/toast, using Purell like its going out of business, and matching. Well, Sarah hasn't really picked up on the last one yet but Kylee is the matching Nazi I swear! Just the other day I was getting her dressed and she had a huge meltdown because her shirt and socks did not match. What have a created! I just need to let my hair down I guess and put them in pink and orange.....and apparently not vacuum or i'm afraid they will be just like me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Too cute! Hey, if my boys had those "bad" habits, I could die a happy mommy! Can you come teach mine about being clean and neat? I think I'm failing on that one. :)
That is hilarious! I'm OCD, too... but somehow my kids haven't picked up on it yet.
That's so cute about Sarah's new habits, especially how she puts her socks and shoes away. I wish Jonah would do that!
Hey Karin, I totally remember who you are. To be honest I sneak peaks at your blog all the time, I just wasn't sure if you remembered me, so basically I was being a big wuss. Your family is so cute. It is fun to see how everyone ends up. p.s. the sock in the shoes thing was adorable. Larissa
um, when you're done teaching jens kids how to be clean, come on over here. :D
I love those kind of habits. I say just go with it! It will only make your life easier right? It was fun catching up w/how your families doing through your blog. Your babies now big and your having another baby! Life goes too fast!
Post a Comment