Christmas this year was fun....we headed up to Utah (Logan area) and braced ourselves for a LOT of snow! It was really fun watching Kylee play in my Dad's yard making snow angels and snow men. However I am super glad that I live in Cali and that I don't have to deal/drive in snow on a regular basis. We had a good time though....in fact while we were up there we stopped by the mall and had an Ultrasound! Crazy I know (It figures Utah would have a place like that....no offense). Anyways, drumroll please........we are going to have another GIRL!! Crazy I know! Not totally unexpected....sorry for all those who were hoping to see a minuture Greg in boy form. And for all of those who were predicting girl....I guess it was just meant to be....we just make girls. Aside from all the fun with the fam I also got totally addicted to the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. For those of you that are addicted like me.....I have now joined the club. For all of you who don't know what i'm talking about.....only read Twilight and the subsequent books if you are looking for a super good book to read that will take over your life. Your dishes will not get done, your kids will be fed cereal, your husband will wonder what happened to his wife. I have never been so crazy over a book! So that was pretty much our Christmas break.....I hope the Holidays found all of you well and that you were able to enjoy the time
with fa
mily!
7 comments:
When we were living in Provo, we had lots of friends who went to the mall for their ultrasounds. I know, ONLY IN UTAH. Many people had their ultrasounds set to music and put on dvd. It was really funny.
Congrats on girl #3! Hope you can post pics soon! Oh, and love the photos from Christmas. The girls look like they had a blast!
Well, boys are fun and all, but I'm getting a little jealous -- you get to do pink frills and bows again! I love seeing all that you are up to even though we are so far away. Love you!
sugar & spice & everything nice!! Can't beat that!! Love the Utah pics...makes me want to play in the snow!
i found you!! we keep finding eachother and then losing eachother. :) congrats on another little girl, that's so fun. we just had another boy, so perhaps we'll be in laws in 22 years or something. LOL!!
Congrats! Boyz aren't all they are cracked up to be anyway (their rooms smell).
The pictures are so cute! I love the one of Kylee making a snow angel. So adorable!!!
Post a Comment