Thursday, January 10, 2008

Top Ten reason having another Girl will be fun!

After much deliberation on my part i've come to the conclusion that having a third girl is what I wanted even if I didn't know that. Since this is 99.9999% sure to be our last the jury was out for a little while. Here is my results:
10. Even if I can't talk Kylee into doing some girly activity (which is pretty easy) I still have two others I can work on.
9. I can watch Halmark movies during Christmas and Greg will have no say....majority rules!!!
8. Make-overs at the mall, pedicures....do I need to say more?
7. Will most likely always be able to find a hair tie......I swear I vacuumed up 6 or 7 of them today!
6. I will always have a shopping partner.....one that will give me more of an opinion than "uh huh"
5. Instant babysitter.....well, not yet but in the future.
4. Someone else to understand that time of the month!! x3!
3. Three weddings.....you can see this as both positive and negetative but I will choose the positive!
2. Girls night out.....I won't even have to make any phone calls!
And the #1 reason i'm happy i'm having a girl is.....
Three beautiful girls to hug and cry on.....besides the fact that I won't be the only one crying!

Anyways, I think we are leaning towards Emma Grace.....what do you guys think?

14 comments:

Susanne said...

That made me laugh! I have to say, I'm so jealous that you get three girls. But if you want to borrow Gavin for a few days, you're more than welcome to anytime. (and I love the name Emma Grace!)

Dave Dyk said...

It'll be so fun having 3 little girls in the house! Can't wait to meet the new little one. :) Love the name! But, what happened to Greg's pick?

Kel said...

Love the new blog layout, very cute! Also love the top 10, very funny! And, LOVE Emma Grace...can't wait to meet the doll!!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Yay! Congrats on girl number three on the way. It should be lots of fun. The name is very cute.
I also like your new background...wonder why?

Leslie said...

Congrats on another girl! Just think the week of girls camp, will be like a second honeymonn for you and Greg!!

I really like Emma Grace. I'm so happy for you. Hope you are feeling good!

Celestia said...

Love the name and I love your new page. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love Emma Grace. It is beautiful!!! I want to holf her already!

The Burke's said...

I totally love that name! Congrats on another girl. Get some good use of the baby clothes and you guys can all dress the same to church and look totally cute. Ahhh!

Lewis Times said...

congrats! -sorry, both kids on my lap now..., but so happy for you - love the name too!

Teneil said...

Congratulations on another girl! I think kids should all come in sets of three's. So if I ever need an escape from my three boys and want some girl time???... Can I come over? :)

Hope the pregnancy is going well for you.

Owner said...

great reasons that another girl will be a blast! i was really sure that jameson was going to be a girl, but i guess i don't have that mothers intuition they talk about. heheheheh!
love the name too!

Becky said...

I like Emma Grace! Congratulations on your third girl!

Jen said...

You left out the Easter dresses...it's always at Easter that I start wanting a cute little girl! The name is beautiful! Love you!

Siri said...

Congrats on a third girl! I love girls (although I am biased since I have two of my own!). Emma grace—so darling!